Monday 24 October 2016

Kennesaw Marriage Counseling Services

I am a Georgia State Licensed Professional Counselor (License# LPC008912). I earned a Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling in 2006 from the Center of Psychological Studies at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. My undergraduate work was also in Psychology at Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA. I also had the opportunity to work within the family court and drug courts system in Miami-Dade County, FL working with victims and perpetrators of domestic violence as well as clients with mental health, substance abuse and addiction disorders. Since graduating, I have worked with individuals, couples and groups in both community mental health settings and in private practice. I’ve worked with clients through the therapeutic process that have presented with a variety of mental health and social issues. Additionally, I have extensive experience working with individuals from a variety of social, cultural and religious backgrounds.

For more information visit website through #marriagecounselingalpharetta.

No comments:

Post a Comment